CARPI 2012 is a three-day event that will bring together stakeholders who are interested in robotics applications in the power industry. The program will include presentations of robotics solutions for construction, refurbishment, inspection and maintenance of power systems. R&D decision makers and robotics developers will have the chance to meet in a forum that allows them to share high-value solutions. The conference is expected to draw approximately 200 people from major organizations around the world.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
Mobile robotics, telerobotics, teleoperation, mechatronics, UAV, ROV applied to:
- Transmission lines and substations
- Turbines, underwater structures
- Underground and overhead distribution systems
- Hydro, nuclear, thermal and wind power generation systems
Scope of contributions may be:
- Design, simulation and prototype
- New technologies and applications
- Field experience and benefits
- Utilities' technology roadmap presentation
Who should attend:
The conference is intended for innovation-driven decision makers, system operators, end users, R&D development teams from electric utilities, research centres, manufacturers, universities and service providers.
Papers, video and posters.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org